Friday, February 1, 2008

A New Find....

Well Norma and I went to Wal-Mart tonight because we both had a few things we needed to get. So as we were about to leave Norma said oh wait I need to get tissues. So Norma found some Kleenex tissues with vicks on them thinking they would help because she has been stuffy. So after she got her tissues we went and did self check out which is a story in itself, but I won't go there..haha! We get to the car and Norma opens her box of tissues. OMG! They really work we both sniffed them all the way home. It was so funny I almost wet my pants in laughter. I wanted everyone to be able to laugh with us so here is a pic....

So did you get as tickled as we did by looking at this pic? Thanks Norma for the great laugh! Everyone needs a good laugh to keep them healthy.

1 comment:

Flo and Grace said...

Too hilarious - you two are goobers!