Saturday, February 16, 2008

Working On The Rally Car....

All the boys had to get together and come up with something they could race with. So they got together and got a dolly, some cardboard, pieces of wood, paint, and nails. They worked pretty good as a team putting this together. Although they did get a little paint crazy (street, mailbox, wood, cardboard). Here is a few pics of their progress. And notice my little crazy boys in the middle of all them big kids.











I didn't get to make it to the race but from what I hear it's a good thing I didn't go. Boog had some tasks they had to perform in the middle of the race (the tasks did not sound to appetizing....I bet Boog had fun preparing this little relay). I am not sure which group won but i'm told it was very intresting.

No comments: