Saturday, March 29, 2008

What A Beautiful Day....

It is days like today that I absolutely love! PayBo and Jim started off this morning at baseball practice and Colby and I slept in. When we woke up we got ready and went on to watch PayBo's practice. After we left there the family went to Subway and had some lunch. By this time it had started to warm up and become a beautiful day. Jim and the boys made their way to Tyler to pick up some baseball stuff, and I went to work for a little while. Can you believe I am spending a beautiful Saturday afternoon at work! After I left work I decided to run to Wal-Mart and get some flowers for the little flower bed in the front of my house. I love the color orange so of course you can guess what color I got. When I got home I proceeded to work on my flower bed and that lead to trimming bushes, raking leaves, and sweating! After the boys got home they came over and started to help me.


Once we were through with all of our yard work the boys decided they wanted to do bubbles so we did. The Easter Bunny left them some new bubble guns so they wanted to try them out. I do have to say they were the best bubble guns I have ever seen. I think they went on and on and on. I was definitely impressed by them.










No comments: