Friday, March 21, 2008

Time With The Kiddos....

Since Jim has been working so much it has been pretty much been me and the kids getting quality time together. He has been working 7 days a week 12 hours a day, and Thursday he worked till 5am. Almost 24 hours of work how crazy is that. At least we know he is committed to his job. That's one of the reasons I love him so much because he is committed to anything and everything he does! So while he has been working I think I am starting to perfect the whole cleaning out the dog pens thing.

Check me out!

It was such a beautiful day today that the boys and I stayed outside most of the day. Yes I finally took a day off work and I will have to say it felt great to just relax. On one side of our house we have a long row of Azaleas and they are starting to bloom so of course you know I had to get some pictures.


After we were through playing in the flowers we though we would play a little baseball. As most people know the Green Family are huge baseball fanatics. And this time of year we are so busy with both of our boys playing. Here is a few pictures from our session of baseball and don't laugh at the picture of me pitching.






No comments: