Saturday, March 1, 2008

3 Day Walk....


I would love to participate in this 3 day walk for the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. It takes place in Dallas Texas November 7-9. I would love for people to do it with me. You can sign up as an individual or you can sign up as a team.

Each walker must agree to raise a minimum of $2,200 for the Breast Cancer 3-Day benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund, in order to walk. If you haven’t raised $2,200 by the time you check in for the event, you can make a donation to your own fundraising account, put up a credit card to insure the balance and allow yourself four weeks after the event to continue to fund raise, or you can choose not to participate in the event.

I know this is alot of money to raise per person, but I would love to do this. I was thinking maybe some kind of event to raise money. Wouldn't it be great to do something like this. I know Flo you and I have talked about this before but if we are going to do this we would have to get started soon in order to raise enough money. And of course to get in shape for it.

My Mom & Kenneth (Stepdad)

HOW AMAZING WOULD THIS BE!

We could represent the wonderful Henderson County! And of course we would have to come up with a great team name! If anyone is interested in doing this let me know. I would love to have as many ladies as we can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can definitely do it! The Breast Cancer 3-Day offers lots of tools to help you train and fundraise. And even if you don’t think this is your year to participate as a walker, consider crewing or volunteering. You can speak with a Breast Cancer 3-Day coach at 1-800-996-3DAY to get a lot more information. Best of luck!