Friday, March 21, 2008

Catching Up On My Posting....

So it's been awhile since I have made any post so I am gonna catch up here all at the same time!

Last week Colby had a picnic at school and afterwards he got to do some kite flying. Here are a few pictures from that.



This past weekend I took a trip down to Dayton to spend some time with my mom. Which by the way she is feeling pretty good right now. She spent three days in MD Anderson going through test after test. She will go back on April 2nd to get all her results to find out what treatment option will help her the best. Pretty much all weekend I was there we just relaxed and had great bonding time. Mom has a trampoline outside so she decided we needed to go out there and try it out. Look at these goofy pictures she got of me!



Guess what my Stepdad was doing while we were be goofy?

Don't tell him I posted this...haha!

No comments: