Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fundraising Idea For 3 Day Walk...

So as I was reading on some other sites and I stole this idea. Alot of people have done this so I thought I might try. I designed a T-Shirt and depending on what everyone thinks we could sale them to help raise money for the walk. If there is something you all don't like on this design please tell me so I can make some changes before I print any. (Sorry Marci I stole our Sunday School class name) you will see what I mean. Here are some pictures of it.


Front Of Shirt


Back Of Shirt

3 comments:

Jenna said...

The shirt looks great Andi!! Prayers for your Mom.

marci peach said...

I love the T shirt Andi, I would love to have one or sell them! Please know I am praying for your family, we love you!

Keri said...

The shirt looks great! I am still praying for you and your Mom.