Sunday, January 20, 2008

Taste of Home Cooking Show....

This will be the fourth time that Athens has hosted a Taste of Home Cooking School Show. The last time they were here I helped out alot seeing that the paper sponsors it, as well as Chamber of Commerce, Brookshire's, and Cole Air Conditioning & Appliances. This year guess who they decided to put in charge of it? Yep you guessed it good ol' me! On Feb, 28th, 2008 watch out Athens! I am very excited about it but it is so much work....oh and did I mention I am also a Co-MC of the event. Can you just imagine me talking in front of 1,000 people...I sure can't, but for some reason it's thrilling to me! If anyone reading this blog lives close to Athens, Texas this is one event you don't want to miss. There will be tons of door prizes, goodie bags for everyone, and food, food, and more food!! So as I start my new week, I look forward to all I have to do. As you will come to know me, you will learn I love a challenge. And this is definitely a huge one. So as the weeks go on I will post my progress and flaws...lol! Stay tuned......

1 comment:

Flo and Grace said...

You're going to do great! Can I come and watch??