Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Alphabet Wedding Shower....

Today we hosted a small bridal shower for one of my sales ladies in the office. We had a theme called an Alphabet Shower. We assigned each person a letter on their invitation and the gift they bought had to fit with the letter they received. So my letters were A & X. We bought one nice gift and then one funny gift. For my A I bought a wedding album filled with pictures of me (Andi). For my X i bought a small box and labeled it X-Rated. Well I think you can guess where I am going with this. I think by the time we were about half done it had turned into a Naughty but Nice party.We were being very secretive about everything. So Brandee kept thinking we were planning a dancer (everyone knows the kind I am talking about). Come on like I would do something like that. Welllllll since she kept on about it I decided to get a little show together for her.

He calls his self CoCo the PG 13 dancer.....AKA Jayson

We laughed so hard we almost wet our pants. If anyone ever needs a good laugh he's your man! We had a blast and now she is off to Florida for her wedding on the beach. Congrats Brandee!

No comments: