Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My New Hobby...

I know this is gonna sound crazy because I do not have any girls but I have found a new hobby.

For Christmas I received a new sewing/embroidery machine, I LOVE IT! I have monogrammed lots of stuff. and messed up some stuff to...haha! Once I get it perfected ebay or etsy here I come. Yes this is an S guess who for?


Also along with that I have found I enjoy making hair bows. Ok so I have made a few not so grand but I think I have it down now. Check out my first successful bows....




So what do y'all think? Do I have a future...wait don't answer that...haha!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Nice job! Too bad Bri has outgrown hairbows. Trevor knows a lady who made baby quilts w/ sayings on them and she made Colton's stocking with the embroidery machine. It has his name, 2 reindeer, and a western snowman on it. I'll send you some pics.

Jenna said...

Awesome! I have been telling Flo she needs some bows for Sophie! Once you get the whole monograming thing down I would love to have you do a few things for the boys...I am crazy about things with their names on them.

Flo and Grace said...

I didn't know you got a monogram machine for Christmas! You should have told me,and I'd of already put you into business.....got a few things for ya! : )

yes, Sophie needs some bows, Lorick! BIG ones.: )

JMass said...

How much? We can always use more bows!! :) I need a hot pink one!