Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Babies Are Growing Up....

So PayBo is getting way to big. He is so turning into a daddy's boy and it makes me soooo sad. He went on his first deer hunting trips this year and he did get him one and he was so excited I think he called the whole town of Athens and Linden. I still have to hear about it every morning on the way to school and its been a week since he killed it. He even wrote a story in school titled my favorite memory...and guess what it was about...of course his hunting trip.





He also got up on the roof with his dad last night to put up the Christmas lights...when he came in he was to funny...he said mom it was freezing out there and I risked my life for you. Kids they say the funniest things.



Colby is losing his teeth like crazy he lost his front two about 2 weeks ago and he pulled another on this week and he has 2 more that are loose. He is going to break the tooth fairy...haha!


This picture was taken the night he lost his first upper tooth the next day the other one was gone as well. Now one on the bottom is gone and more to follow.

No comments: