Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom....

My heart is heavy today...

Tears are flowing...

Today is my moms birthday...

I miss her sooooo much...

It seems like years have passed, but in reality it has only been 7 1/2 months. She has been on my mind alot lately. I need her here, but she can't be. She was my rock and the one I went to when I needed something. When work was going rough she talked me through it.....where is she? When life was changing she supported me....where is she? When I needed a good laugh she was funny...where is she?

I know there will be lots of days like this. I know there will be alot more tears shed. I know I am gonna have to keep my head up. I know she is here with me in spirit. I know she is watching over me. But it does not make me hurt any less. I feel like a big baby crying for her mommy....that's exactly what I am doing, but most moms would come running and mine can't.

To my brother and sister I love y'all and when yall visit her grave site be sure and tell her how much I love her, and miss her. Also that I wish I could be there and I wish her a very Happy Birthday!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish your Mom reads this..

Jenna said...

Praying for you Andi.

Keri said...

Praying for you too.

Rosita said...

You look very nice. ;)

Mrs Erryk said...

It is amazing how those we love seem so much dearer when they are gone. I lost my sister in November. We had expected it for years, but not being able to see her for the four years before she died seemed to make it worse.

God was there for me though, and helped me through the difficult time. He loves you and is holding you close.

God bless

Emily Henson said...

This is a beautiful post on your blog. It brought tears to my eyes because my mom is going through the same feelings, but for her mom and sister. I am so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Newport Cigarettes

Cheap Newport Cigarettes

Unknown said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Yes, there are some misses that can't be over come...

MGC JOBS said...

View: City City: Yeotmal


Name: Impact Infotect Technology Labs Pvt Ltd-KA Category: Note book & Projector Support
Address:
Block No.1, , Datta Chowk,Yeotmal, Jagdamba Complex,Near Datta Mandir
Yeotmal
PIN: 445001
Maharashtra
Phone : 9975102551/7774022877
Email-Id: TLyeotmal@impactitl.com/seema.dahatonde@impactitl.com
Fax : NA

yahoo forgot password recover help said...

I must appreciate the way you have expressed your feelings through your blog!