Saturday, March 21, 2009

My New Venture....

So I always get on these kicks about losing weight and exercising. Well I have finally committed myself to a weight loss program and as some of you might have seen my picture is in the paper every week showing what I lose week to week. On my first weigh-in I lost 7lbs and now I am on my second week. I have to weigh-in and get measured every Tuesday. I thought about posting my before picture but it was way to bad. Maybe after I am through with the diet I will get the nerve to post the before and after pictures.

So the diet I am embarking on is called Ideal Protein Weigh Loss Program.


Ideal Protein is a line of protein diet products developed by Dr Tran Tien, Chanh, a general practitioner and a doctor of nutrition, sports medicine and biology. Dr Tran Tien, Chanh has focused his career and research on nutrition, with a particular emphasis on the treatment of obesity and overweight.

This diet is hard I wont lie! Hard! But going into the second week I have found is a little easier. The hardest part for me so far is snacking. I am used to snacking throughout the day (which I know is bad) and with this diet you can not do that.

I call Roberta (which is my diet consultant) all the time and say will a small piece of chocolate hurt me and I give her a heart attack. She is great and is always there when you have any questions. Which helps tremendously! She definitely keeps me in line...as of today I have yet to cheat and for me that's great cause I am a sweet addict and you can't have any! YES I SAID IT YOU CAN NOT HAVE SWEETS!

Oh and the other bad part I have to eat VEGGIES! I know I know Flo can you imagine me eating veggies. Well I do but I pretty much live off of raw broccoli and cucumber. But hey its better that not eating veggies at all! I will keep everyone updated on my progress!

Week One

Lost 7lbs and I can't remember exactly but it was over 5 inches between my waist, chest, arm, hips & thighs.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow! 7 pounds is awesome! Sounds intense...I will need some pointers after K3 makes his apperance...I have really developed some bad habits with this one. Hope you have a good week!

Flo said...

I know you can do it! Hey, if you like broccoli and cucumber, try red bell peppers ...they are really sweet and good! And squash/zucchini w/ a little italian dressing - yum, yum! : )

beechembrightspots said...

I'm proud of you! I have pretty much been on a diet all of my life...up & down, up & down! I can NOT seem to get my mind into right now...I need to though! I'll pray for you to have continued strength! Have a great week!

Allison said...

That is dedication! I am excited to see how your diet goes...I could use one myself, maybe I could give up chocolate for a while :)

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes